[fblike]The 2011 Jetlev Flyer is now available for purchase. That’s all well and good for average people. However, further examination of this new recreational vehicle tells me that a fire station shift of 5-8 could put this together in about 2 hours flat. I’m thinking a pumper, 4″ supply line, an empty SCBA bracket, a pike pole, a couple of smooth bore nozzles, and some summertime weather should make this work! Who’s in?
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Fired FF Alejandro Garza Accuses Austin Fire Department Of Disparity In Justice
- Gilroy Fire Department (CA) Firefighters Post Series Of Prank Videos On YouTube
- Get A Grip! Apparently It’s Illegal To Touch Yourself In A Walgreen’s Parking Lot?
- Caught On Video: Kingsport (TN) Firefighters Rescue Woman From River