[fblike]We have no idea who kmworden87 is on YouTube, but we have figured out this much – they are career firefighters. We stumbled upon their video (with 8 views) showing an obvious dislocated toe and ‘two C shift boys’ popped it back into place. Another video below shows the crew using 18g IV catheter needles to pop cysts in an unknown persons ankle and wrist. Why is this firefighter getting so many cysts on their body? Here are the three videos below …
- Several Career Firefighters Posting Their YouTube Cures For Cysts And Dislocations?
- VIDEO: The Firefighter Quick Dress Drill, How Fast Are You?
- VIDEOS: The BEST and WORST Methods Firefighters Talk Safety To School Kids
- Brotherhood Instructors Quick Video: Forcible Entry Using The Rex Tool
- Gilroy Fire Department (CA) Firefighters Post Series Of Prank Videos On YouTube