[fblike]WIVB in New York is reporting this morning tat a 26-year-old Big Tree firefighter passed away last night. The firefighter became ill during what the article calls ‘routine SCBA training Monday evening at the fire hall. The firefighter was rushed by the company’s ambulance to Mercy Hospital. His condition worsened and passed away last night. His name has not yet been released to the public.
An investigation into the cause of death is underway.
A memorial fund will be established and details will be posted on the company’s website.
- Big Tree Volunteer Firefighter Dies After ‘Routine SCBA Training’
- Oregon Fire Chief Cited In Crash That Destroyed Two Vehicles
- Amateur Video Of Attic Fire, Rochester NY
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Dallas Fire-Rescue’s Website Has A Funny Way Of Promoting Respiratory Safety