[fblike]For the record, we LIKE Dallas Fire Department. This is not meant to take a cheap shot at them whatsoever. That said, we were searching around fire department websites on another article project and came across the front page for the DFD. The main photo on the front page shows a firefighter standing in the window with no hood or respiratory protection. Reading the smoke tells us there is active fire. Why??
Let’s assume the webmaster isn’t a firefighter. Maybe he’s a civilian who see’s the photo as being very dramatic and cool. Yes, it is. Wouldn’t you think someone in their Public Information Office would have caught this? Especially since there is a link on the front page to the Respiratory Protection Program?
- Dallas Fire-Rescue’s Website Has A Funny Way Of Promoting Respiratory Safety
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Feds Forcing Guam Fire Department To Use Scout Units As Front Line Apparatus
- SHOT OF THE DAY: Life Sized Firefighter Created With Legos!
- Oregon Fire Chief Cited In Crash That Destroyed Two Vehicles