We got caught up in watching YouTube videos (yeah, we were bored) of firefighters doing the Quick Dress Drill. Basically, it’s putting on your protective gear CORRECTLY, no skin showing and breathing air from the SCBA. There are many videos of these races, but this video impressed us the most. This guy did it in :43 seconds. We like the techniques used to achieve that time. Check it out …
Can you find a faster time?
- VIDEO: The Firefighter Quick Dress Drill, How Fast Are You?
- Brotherhood Instructors Quick Video: Forcible Entry Using The Rex Tool
- Firefighter Fitness Course You Can Do Right In Your Fire Station [Video]
- Quick Thinking Canadian Firefighter Injured Saving His Son During Roof Collapse
- VIDEOS: The BEST and WORST Methods Firefighters Talk Safety To School Kids