Lt. Kevin Brady of Station 22, Cleveland Fire Department is featured today in a news story on WEWS-TV. In it, Kevin details how after a fire he felt, “a pain like I’ve never felt before” in his chest. Instead of ignoring it he told a paramedic in the station who hooked him up to the monitor to discover he was having a heart attack. Heart attacks are the #1 killer of firefighters in the United States.
Instead of ignoring the signs like many other firefighters, Kevin sought out help and as a result is alive today.
- Cleveland Fire Department’s Lt. Kevin Brady Survives Heart Attack, Sought Out Help
- ‘Diaper Fetish’ Firefighter’s Off-Duty Actions Puts His Department In The News
- SHOT OF THE DAY: Ontario Firefighters Brave Cold To Extinguish Snow Plow Fire
- EEOC: FF Jane Draycott Victim Of Harassment At Houston Fire Department
- WTF VIDEO: This Is How They Do Fire Station Open House’s In Germany?