After a long, hard fought battle, former Austin Firefighter Alejandro Garza lost his battle to keep his job after being accused of posing nude in AFD gear on a dating website. The accusations came forth from the husband of the woman with whom Alejandro had an affair with. An arbitrator sided with the Austin Fire Department yesterday which led to the official firing.
Garza sat down with KVUE-TV News yesterday in an attempt to set the record straight. In the video, he also makes reference to two cases involving the PIO getting a verbal reprimand and a ‘white shirt’ caught stealing getting 90 day suspension. Garza was fired for lying.
After going to the media and throwing mud at the Austin Fire Department, Alejandro hopes to get hired by a smaller department in the Texas area. Good luck with that.
- Fired FF Alejandro Garza Accuses Austin Fire Department Of Disparity In Justice
- Firefighters Rescue Oklahoma Boy, Tongue Frozen To Pole
- Dramatic Amateur Video Of St. Louis Car Fire, Firefighters Rescue Victim!
- VIDEOS: The BEST and WORST Methods Firefighters Talk Safety To School Kids
- Federal Signal Announces Settlement With 1,125 Firefighters Over Hearing Loss