[fblike]A Florida female firefighter has accepted a $500,000 settlement offer by the Daytona Beach City Commission to stay away from the fire department and never, ever come back. According to the News-JournalOnline.com, she would receive the money over a three year period to resolve her gender-bias claims. (more…)
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Fired FF Alejandro Garza Accuses Austin Fire Department Of Disparity In Justice
- Gilroy Fire Department (CA) Firefighters Post Series Of Prank Videos On YouTube
- Get A Grip! Apparently It’s Illegal To Touch Yourself In A Walgreen’s Parking Lot?
- Caught On Video: Kingsport (TN) Firefighters Rescue Woman From River