Lt. Kevin Brady of Station 22, Cleveland Fire Department is featured today in a news story on WEWS-TV. In it, Kevin details how after a fire he felt, “a pain like I’ve never felt before” in his chest. Instead of ignoring it he told a paramedic in the station who hooked him up to the monitor to discover he was having a heart attack. Heart attacks are the #1 killer of firefighters in the United States. (more…)
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Fired FF Alejandro Garza Accuses Austin Fire Department Of Disparity In Justice
- Gilroy Fire Department (CA) Firefighters Post Series Of Prank Videos On YouTube
- Get A Grip! Apparently It’s Illegal To Touch Yourself In A Walgreen’s Parking Lot?
- Caught On Video: Kingsport (TN) Firefighters Rescue Woman From River