Fire Chief Charles Hood of the San Antonio Fire Department suspended three firefighters for traveling at an unsafe speed and not buckling up while racing to a fire on the Northwest Side last year. Firefighter Robert Arranaga, 30, was trapped and hospitalized with a broken neck and remains on medical leave. The crash destroyed Ladder 35 priced at $600,000. (more…)
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Fired FF Alejandro Garza Accuses Austin Fire Department Of Disparity In Justice
- Gilroy Fire Department (CA) Firefighters Post Series Of Prank Videos On YouTube
- Get A Grip! Apparently It’s Illegal To Touch Yourself In A Walgreen’s Parking Lot?
- Caught On Video: Kingsport (TN) Firefighters Rescue Woman From River