According to an article at Gizmodo Australia, ladder trucks haven’t changed much since they were deployed back in the 1880s. Denison told Gizmodo that “It’s ridiculous to climb up, put someone on your shoulders, and climb down. There had to be a faster way.” (more…)
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Fired FF Alejandro Garza Accuses Austin Fire Department Of Disparity In Justice
- Gilroy Fire Department (CA) Firefighters Post Series Of Prank Videos On YouTube
- Get A Grip! Apparently It’s Illegal To Touch Yourself In A Walgreen’s Parking Lot?
- Caught On Video: Kingsport (TN) Firefighters Rescue Woman From River