[fblike]This past Sunday, FF Roy W. Chelsen of FDNY Engine Company 28 died as a result of multiple myeloma, a cancer that many link to his incredible work on 9/11. He is also the first firefighter to die after the signing of the 9/11 Health Law. Today in the New York Times is an incredible article we recommend to all, from rookie to vet, to read and discuss. It talks of a man when faced against a worst-case scenario stood up and made decisions that saved many on that fateful day. FF Roy Chelsen is a firefighter’s firefighter. (more…)
- Dallas Fire-Rescue Changes Website To Rainbows Over SideCharlie Blog Post
- Fired FF Alejandro Garza Accuses Austin Fire Department Of Disparity In Justice
- Gilroy Fire Department (CA) Firefighters Post Series Of Prank Videos On YouTube
- Get A Grip! Apparently It’s Illegal To Touch Yourself In A Walgreen’s Parking Lot?
- Caught On Video: Kingsport (TN) Firefighters Rescue Woman From River